independent stampin up demonstrator zoe tant
This is similar to a card I saw on Dawn Griffith's blog and I love it. I love emboss resist and this is a really effective but simple card.
1. Stamp sentiment in staz on onto whisper white card stock.
2. Stamp snowflake in versamark over sentiment.
3. Add clear emboss powder and heat.
4. Brayer or sponge colour over the whole piece of card in a colour to co-ordinate with your base card, here it's cherry cobbler. Wipe off excess ink with a tissue to reveal the snowflake. The more ink you add the more the image shows up.
5. Adhere to base card and add glitter or rhinestones for 'bling'.
Quick and easy but so effective.
Back soon or at least I plan to be.....!