stampin up demonstrator zoe tant
How are you today? Here it's been cold and not really as sunny as forecast which is a shame as I didn't get to play tennis with the courts remaining frozen. However the upside is I'm ahead with the ironing mountain, it's just a small hill now and I've done some crafting and made this quick and simple birthday card that could be sent as a card or given as a party favour. You could also turn it into an invitation containing a taste of what's in store at the party!!!!
- Take a strip of card 11" by 4" and score it 1" from each end and at 51/2" all on the longest side.
- Using a die cut sticker from the Celebrations Quick Accents punch a 13/4 " circle in the sticker and pop it over a treat cup which has been decorated with a rub on from planter box rubons.
- fill the treat cup with goodies
- Adhere treat cup and die cut to card which is stamped with balloons from Party This Way stamp set
- Add a sentiment of choice and embellish as required.
Voila, cute quick gift card
One extra point you may need to add some counter weight on the reverse, I've used a 2pence piece, as the treats may make it topple!
Remember that currently if you purchase the products to make this card you will receive a free stamp set from Stampin' Up!. (minimum spend £45)
Place an order of £50 with me by the end of January and you will also receive free shipping, 2 loyalty points, a ribbon sample to go with your free stamp set.