Well I'm honoured I've received an award from Sylvie . Thank you for visiting my blog, your kind comments and in particular this award. I'm delighted that you like my blog. Sylvie has some inspiring projects on her blog also so please do take a look.
Part of the award is to participate in certain tasks which are as follows
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself.. Apologies now..........!!
Step 3 – Award 7 bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
Random facts about me! O er missus!!!
1. I love shoes!!!
2. I skied for the Royal Navy
3. I sleep with a tea cosy from my childhood - random and embarrassing eek! Except at convention when I wear ear muffs - remember I share a room with Monnie!!!
4. I love the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini 2011
5. I plan to re-visit Vienna in 2012
6. I love ostrich stroganoff - buy it online here
7. I once contemplated nookie on a beach in the Falklands surrounded by penguins and landmines until we decided the sand was not conducive!!!!
3 Cherry Hill
7 St Lukes Charity Cards Challenge Blog
These are all super blogs and in particular St Lukes which is encouraging everyone to be creative to inpire others and as a consequence share good things for a good cause.
I also received this award from both Abi and Sandra with a similar remit to send you to others lovely blogs for a browse. Thanks girls I really appreicate it. Please do visit their blogs and have a look.
Hugs Zoë x