My stampin' up! blog - Stamping Scene

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment so that I know you've been and I can visit you too! Zx

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Thank you Team

zoe tant stampin up demonstrator uk

Good morning everyone, and welcome once again to my entry for the Less is more challenge which this week is for a single layered card with the theme of 'sentiment' .  I've decided to dedicate my card to my lovely team who have all achieved so much with their Stampin' Up! businesses whether they are a hobby demo or are working it as a business.  They are all wonderfully talented ladies and I'm honoured to know them and have them in my team. 
I'd also like to thank Mandi & Chrissie over at Less is More for setting up such a great challenge blog that encourages lots of folk to leave comments on entries not only leaving a warm glow for the maker of the project, but also thanking them for taking the trouble to share their creativity with everyone else.  Thanks girls!!!
Thanks, thank you, a note of thanks and even 'ta' for a baby are all so easy to say and yet it's often not said enough.  We have so much to be thankful for and often forget to count our blessings.  As you read this think of what you have rather than what you don't and make sure you give an extra 'thanks' to someone today!
My card is on whisper white, with real red and pacific point ink and markers.  I used our new decorative label punch from the Stampin' Up ! UK Summer Mini 2011 to make a mask to highlight the english translation of this versatile word amongst all the other languages using the So Many Thanks individual stamp from our main idea book and catalogue.  The stamp a ma jig helped me to position all the images.

Have a great day and remember 'thank you'.

Thanks for visiting me today!!

Hugs Zx

38 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blue and red. Very well thought out too. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely well thought out design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT masking for a FAB effect
    Thank you Zoe
    mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - brilliant design and colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfectly creative idea!! I love the look of the mask in the middle of all the text. And the colors are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, well done.
    Maureen......x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow-what a striking card, love the masking - great idea.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. liking how you have layed this out.
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a good idea!!
    kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so clever blanking out some of the text from the stamp , I'm gonna have to try that thanks for the inspiration darling
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like this one - great colours! And I like the way you've made the English "thanks" stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a joyful and colourful card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the way you changed up the blue and red letters on the separately stamped 'Thanks.' Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, inspirational card.. Thank you for sharing.
    Hug
    Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's so clever, love the way you have used limited colours to such great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zoe, you've created a brilliant card! I love how you masked the center....and you're right...we should be thankful for all we have!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your kind words Zoe, they are really appreciated!
    This is a super card and love the mix of colours and the block of sentiments!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  19. My turn now .... thank you Zoe for being such an inspiring upline .... great card by the way - Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is fabulous Zoe, very creative.

    Have a fab day

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  21. aaah - now there's the thing. I was at Jules' training in Leeds!

    Like your masking and colours on this one. I rarely use this stamp, it could do with some ink I think!

    Hope all is well with you lovely
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful idea, looks great.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Zoe. This is perfect. I like the way you've masked to highlight Thanks. So THANK YOU for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card, fantastic idea with the masking.
    jenjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful card Zoe! Very striking and very clever!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous and CLEVER!!! Might have to try this :O)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this is a brilliant idea, love those colours they help make it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your sassy colourful card -just great!

    Sarah at 127

    http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just a super card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card... Chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card and fab idea love the colours a bright cheerful thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi I'm Zoe Tant Stampin Up UK Independent Demonstrator. Thank you for visiting my blog please do also visit my website www.zoetant.stampinup.net thank you