|Stampin' Up! Christmas card|
This is how I created my baubles
- make a paper stencil using a circle punch.
- position stencil on your card and stamp with versamark. Remove stencil and emboss with clear embossing powder and allow to cool
- return the stencil to reveal only your embossed image, use a sponge and to add ink to make the embossed pattern 'pop'
- use different patterns to make different designs and add pearls or glimmer paper for that festive bling!
- To overlap two ornaments you need to do one and then partially mask it to add one behind following the same process above.
- You can also stamp your bauble onto a separate piece of scrap card stock to then punch it out and adhere it with stampin dimensionals to give some definition.
For the bauble decoration you can use any stamp set and it doesn't have to be a Christmas one. I used Mixed Bunch and you can see that used on another Christmas card on a previous post. Sentiments only need to be simple for Christmas and this one is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Have a great day!