|Under the Tree Specialty Paper from Stampin' Up!|
I'm sharing my team and FB group swap today. I used the Gift Box Punch Board to create mini boxes to hold chocolates. As a child I remember one year we had tree chocolates that were made from little bars of chocolate strung together into a parcel. I've recreated that effect with 3 little boxes made out of the Under the Tree Designer Specialty Paper in the Stampin' Up! winter catalogue. You can get a closer look of it in my Stampin' Up! online shop. It's stronger than normal designer series paper and is just about on a parr with our normal coloured card stock in terms of weight and strength and is perfect for boxes made on the Gift Box Punch Board.
Of course a parcel is not complete without a tag and I've made mine very simply by embossing in early espress embossing powder onto kraft card stock using the That's the Ticket stamp set. Bundle your parcels together with gold ribbon.
To make the box
1. Cut a piece of card stock 4" x 4"
2. Score on the small start line, but leave out the diagonal line scoring and follow around the card as you would following the instructions on the punch board.
3. Don't forget to flip your card stock once you've scored and punched all 4 sides in order to punch on each side again!
4. Use the reverse of the punch to punch your closure slits again as directed on the punch board.
5. Add chocolate and secure.
Layer 3 together and tie together like a parcel to form this cute tree hanging. You can add the personal note on the back of your tag or just say simply "For your tree!"
Have fun making yours and if you don't have the Gift Box Punch Board you can order directly from me or from my Stampin' Up! UK online shop.
More convention picks soon!
Thanks for checking in!