|Stampin' Up! Bordering Blooms with Wetlands sentiment|
- 1. Stamp one of the bordering blooms along a piece of whisper white in Lost Lagoon.
- Adhere flowers punched from Pool Party card stock using one of the Itty Bitty Accents punch trio along the border.
- Add a pearl to each.
- Use whisper white bakers twine to add a touch of texture by wrapping it around the stamped layer several times and tie with a bow.
- A sentiment stamped from the Wetlands stamp set in Lost Lagoon also.
- Gently sponge Soft Sky ink around the edge of this layer and the base card.
- Use the Project Life corner rounder punch to soften the bottom corners of the stamped layer and base card.
- Adhere the stamped layer to the base card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Simple but elegant and sent with love.