- Make a base card with crumb cake card stock and 'smudge' the edges with a sponge dauber using crumb cake ink.
- Cut a piece of kraft card stock just a little smaller than the base and 'smudge' this too!
- On the reverse of the kraft card score lines using the Stampin' Up! or other score board to add texture, but not bulk
- Stamp a design using a border stamp in black ink, I used Staz On and the border is Chalk Lines, across the top of this layer
- Stamp the fox from The Wilderness Awaits in black ink onto the kraft layer
- Stamp another fox on a scrap piece of card and carefully cut out the head, colour the eyes with cajun craze marker and adhere to the fox on the kraft layer with a stampin' dimensional
- Smudge around the fox with a dauber or sponge using crumb cake ink
- Add some linen thread wrapped several times neatly around the kraft piece and secure with a knot
- Adhere this layer onto the base card with stampin' dimensionals
- Stamp a sentiment from Stampin' Up! Guy Greetings onto a strip of kraft card and use the banner punch to pennant one end then adhere to the card as seen above
- Punch 3-5 3/4"circles out of kraft card and stick one on top of the other using Tombow multipurpose glue to make a button. Once the glue is dried use a tool like the crocodile (sadly now retired from SU) to put two holes in the button. Cover the top with some crystal effects and allow to dry
- Thread early espresso cotton ribbon through the button and secure with a knot
- Add a folded piece of the same ribbon onto the card and then adhere the button on the top
This stamp set is perfect for the men and boys who like the great outdoors!
Have a good bank holiday as if it is raining with you like it is with me then it's a perfect excuse for crafting and chocolate.