A very simple card for Christmas using the Sleigh Ride edge lit dies and Jingle All the Way stamp set.
- cut a matting layer just half a centimetre or quarter of an inch smaller than your base card. I used a whisper white card and envelope so 31/4 inches x 43/4"
- emboss that layer using the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Folder (139672) and use the deboss side
- stamp sentiment on this layer which is curved and so will curve slightly around your circle when adhered
- tie ribbon around the matting layer and secure layer to base card with Stampin' dimensionals
- cut a night of navy and whisper white circle with the 2inch circle punch
- stamp on the navy circle with craft whisper white ink using stars and moon stamps from the set above and add some rhinestones
- using the edge lits cut the houses using the white circle. You'll miss one house off the end.
- adhere the white house semi circle to the navy circle using dimensionals
- adhere circle onto card again with dimensionals.
These are products that are on the retiring list for the winter catalogue so be sure to order before they are sold out or retire on 4 January.
You can see another use for the edge lits and stamps on my earlier Stampin' Up! Sleigh Ride post.