My stampin' up! blog - Stamping Scene

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the UK and love sharing my passion for paper crafting and Stampin' Up! products. Thank you for visiting I hope to see you again soon. Zoe x

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Just Believe

One layer with a theme of ' in the frame' is the challenge at less is more this week, but as usual my challenge is to get children through their social lives.  We've done trumpet and now I'm off to sunny Skegness to take Charlie and his friends to a birthday party.  Oh joy!!! At some point I'll have time to finish a cuppa and eat food sat at the table with polite conversation, something I don't expect with a bunch of 8 year old boys in Skegness!!!
My card today uses the beautiful stamp set Just Believe and some emboss resist.  I've made one frame by masking the card with sheets of paper.  The colours are wild wasabi, baja breeze and not quite navy for the sentiment.  The base is textured whisper white cardstock. 
If you'd like to learn more about emboss resist then why not join one of my technique clubs where you can try before you buy, make new friends and earn free product as it works like a stampers 6, 8 or 10.
Have a great day.
Hugs Zx

49 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set Zoe and I love your emboss resist.
    Thanks for your continued dedication!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hI ZOE
    fABBY CARD...
    HUGS
    SYLVIE
    XXX
    ENJOY YOUR DAY X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The emboss resist is so effective and I love the colour combo!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such soft, subtle colours and a beautiful resist on the flowers! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull card one of my favortie stamp sets Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How serene is this, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Zoe and great idea for a frame around the edge.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zoe, , Hope you have a great party:0) I'm sure they'll behave:0) Great card, love the embossing technique it works really well, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stamp set and gorgeous soft colours.
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, I love the soft shades and the resist embossing works so well on your design.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful, love the colours you've used. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Zoe, love what you've done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card in such a pretty shade

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the flower over the fram, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautifully soft - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how lovely, the emboss resist works so well with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this stamp set Zoe and love what you've done with it!!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW what a stunning card. I love it. Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. a very pretty card, love the blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful soft colours!
    Jeannie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, love the soft blue. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Zoe, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, love the resist work
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  24. very pretty Zoe, love the resist technique used on this stamp. Great partial frame too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card - gorgeous colours! Remember we have birthday parties to remind us that our own children are relatively well behaved!!! Hope you managed that cuppa! Congratulations on being showcased - it was a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Zoe, I love the look of the emboss resist....Fabulous card!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  27. Graceful charming card, love it XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Zoe. A lovely card. Really like the resist technique and how you've created your frame. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very elegant and lovely colours.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful, so soft and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your emboss resist technique

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is one of my favourite sets, Zoe....but I've never thought of doing the negative! Looks beautiful!

    And I hear you, sister! After a weekend of football, dancing and polite youngster conversation....I hear you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely, so soft and delicate, love the emboss resist and your frame is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card Zoe. I love the Just Believe set, so pretty!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my, what a soft and gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I own this stamp set and it's lovely to see it used so differently K

    ReplyDelete

Hi I'm Zoe Tant Stampin Up UK Independent Demonstrator. Thank you for visiting my blog please do also visit my website www.zoetant.stampinup.net thank you