My STAMPING PAPERCRAFT blog - Stamping Scene

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm a paper craft addict and love sharing my passion for paper crafting . I run online and face to face card making, memory keeping and all sorts of 3D projects. I also sell many of the products I use. If you'd like more information do drop me an email. Thank you for visiting I hope to see you again soon. Zoe x

Saturday, 1 August 2026

How to do die cut masking using Springtime Scenes Bundle


fancy fold reveal card


 

As summer continues to keep us bathed in sunshine I've made a card to send you sunshine using the Springtime Scenes bundle to share a simple example of the die cut masking technique for the Totally Techniques blog hop.  

This bundle has proved to be a favourite for me as I particularly like the sentiment I've used in my video and who doesn't love a card with a ladybird or two.  

die cut masking of ladybird
My card also features a fun fold that has a hidden little panel that only shows when you open the card.  I hope you enjoy it and think about what you could use to create something similar.  This bundle if perfect for all sorts of designs as the dies lend themselves to other uses as well as the obvious cut out the coordinating images.  




Continue with the hop below.

Have a fun week as I'm sending sunshine your way.

Zoe x

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Supplies Used and where to buy

Springtime Scenes die and stamp bundle


1 comment:

Jackie VanderSar-Boot said...

What an adorable card Zoe, love the ladybug on the leaf!! Clever use of masking!